Monday 5 January 2015

My 2014 Favourites

This year has just flown by, and I had to really think about what products have I really been loving throughout the year and I have really relied on and I have used all of these products none stop and would highly recommend them to everyone



Urban Decay Naked Palette £37
I have relied on this palette all year, I think I bought it around the middle of the year, but ever since I have not stop using it, I love all of the colours in it and they're all my type of shades, they're more on the warm toned side which I prefer, they're really buttery and pigmented, also blend like a dream, it is my favourite eyeshadow palette ever

Bourjois Bronzer £8.99
I'm not fussy what bronzer I use whether it's high end or drug store, if it's the right shade for me and looks natural then I'll use it, this one is really good as it comes with a wide mirror and a small brush, really good if you're on the go, but also because it looks really natural on the skin as it has the right amount of red undertones in it which makes it look like a natural tan, but it doesn't look orange, this shade is good for fair to tanned skins.

Mac Mineralize Skinfinish 'Soft & Gentle' £23
 I have had this highlighter for years, it was the second product I bought from Mac and I'm really glad I did, it can sometimes look a bit too glittery which is why I like to apply it with a duo fibre brush as it'll only apply a small amount, but it's a really good colour for me, a light, champagne-nude to match my skin tone, you only need a small amount, also it still looks brand new!

Zoeva 102 Silk Finish Brush £11.50
I did only buy this recently through the end of the month, but any brush with this kind of shape is what I love to apply my foundation with, I used to always use the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush but it's a little shabby now so I thought I would show you my new clean one! I love using these brushes for my foundation as they blend it out really seamlessly and so easily, I prefer this one to my old one as I love the shape! Plus it is soft and quite affordable for a good quality brush

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Concealer '02' £25
I am all about wearing light-natural makeup just for everyday, I used to use the Collection concealer but I found it was too heavy for me, as I have a huge problem with concealer creasing under my eyes, so if I use anything heavy it'll just crease, so I needed something really lightweight but give me at least a medium coverage, and this was the perfect product for me, it's liquidy and lightweight under the eyes so it prevents creasing, also the shade is a peach tone, great for brightening

Revlon Lip Butter 'Pink Truffle' £7.99
I love brown-rose toned shades for my lips, also products which are really hydrating and easy to use, which is what this product is! It's very easy to apply as it is so buttery, but still has amazing pigmentation, you can also blend these into your lips for more of a stain effect, they're really good for colder weather to keep your lips hydrated, also they're so affordable you just can't go wrong!

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation £35.50
I have so many foundations, and I always lean towards using this one, there's just something about it! The colour shade is a really good match for me, and the foundation has a medium coverage but still looks so natural and doesn't look like you're wearing much makeup at all, it's not a thick consistency but it isn't really runny either, which means it is really easy to blend and you don't waste any product, the perfect dewy foundation to give you perfect skin


Lush
Lush this year fast became my biggest obsession, I really don't know why, it might be because of just how fun they all look and how amazing they all smell, but I am just obsessed, I cannot get enough! I did get quite a lot for Christmas so I won't be running out any time soon, but their products are all natural ingredients and they fight against animal testing which is amazing, this is a picture of my all time favourite bubble bar, 'The Comforter' which retails for £4.75 as it is huge and gives you a good couple of baths out of it, if you haven't tried lush, please do! They're an affordable price and have a wide range of different products

Juicy Couture Perfume £34.50
This is my most recent love, the Juicy Couture perfumes, I love every single one, they're sweet and feminine, I recommend everyone to have a smell! Definitely my kind of perfumes, I received this one for Christmas, 'Viva La Juicy Noir', a sweet musky scent, and I managed to grab myself the original scent in a gift set on Boxing day

Yankee Candle £7.99-£19.99
I have loved Yankee Candles for years, and I only really buy them around Christmas time as that's when they bring all of my favourite scents out, this one is called 'Snowflake Cookie' very sweet and sugary! Just how I love my scents.


What's your favourites for the year?

Love, Chantelle

Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment